Every girl wants to look her best and unforgettable on a date night. However, you can glam up for a candlelit dinner but for a coffee shop date that would be a tad too much. Here are 8 makeup ideas that you can borrow when you go out on your next date night.
1. Let your eyes talk: There’s nothing trendier and more glamorous than smoldering and smokey eyes. Smokey eyes makeup go well with ethnic outfits as well as uber-cool maxi dresses. If you are heading to your date night after a hectic workday, then this look is super easy to achieve. Just apply a primer and an eye concealer so that your makeup stays for long and doesn’t smudge. Also, opt for a nude lipstick so that it lets your eyes really pop and not act as a distraction.
2.Cat eye makeup: Though smokey eye makeup is timeless, if you’re in a mood for some drama and playfulness then opt for cat eye makeup. And, you don’t have to use the boring black color. A refreshing pop of blue, green, pink and grey is a great way to make you stand out.
3. Paint your lips red: The best way to crank up the romance levels is to stun your partner with a classic red lipstick. Red lipstick with matte effect can glam up any outfit be it as simple as a pair of denim with a cool T-shirt or a little black dress or just a plain salwar-kameez. This classic lipstick should be a date night staple. However, smokey eyes with red lipstick can be little over the top if you are heading for a movie date or a sing-along concert.
4. Glam up pink: If red is not your color, then create a rosy look with pink lipstick. Opt for a shade that’s pinkier than your natural color so that lips look radiant and shiny. Finish this look with a dusting of rosy blush and a lot of mascara. To give your overall look an oomph factor, go for a Ziba jhumki by Tarnika. It’s a perfect fit for modern as well as ethnic attire. It’s so beautiful that your date would not be able to take his eyes off you.
5.No makeup look: No makeup look is all about glowing skin. Use a hydrating mask a day before the date night or just a few hours before doing the makeup. Use a primer and a lightweight concealer to hide those freckles, blemishes or dark circles. Perfect this look with a neutral blush on the apples of your cheeks. This will highlight your face cut.
6. Let your hair down: If you have long luscious locks, flaunt them on date night. Just use hairspray to give them body and volume. Complete this look with a dash of kajal and a shiny lip gloss.
7.Grunge glam look: If you want to opt for a relaxed yet stylish look then go for a messy bun updo. Complement this look with softly flushed cheeks and lips.
8. Be a bronze beauty: Use a bronzer darker than your skin tone to highlight all over your face. To avoid a muddy look gently use your bronzer brush and then use a subtle peach blush on the apples of your cheeks.
Shop at https://www.tarinika.in/ to pick jewelry sets that will make you shine on your date nights. Get your jewelry delivered anywhere you want (we ship all over the world) or visit our designer jewelry store with operations in the USA and India.